I provide reference assistance and support to students and library patrons. Whether you are looking for a particular resource, or you need assistance navigating our collection, I'm here to help you explore our library resources.
Previously I served as Interim Curator for Middle East Studies at SUL. I earned my doctorate in Middle East History at UCLA, where I also worked as a writing and research counselor.
- PhD, History, University of California, Los Angeles
- BA, History and Arabic Studies, University of Michigan
Member of the Middle East Studies Association (MESA)
Member of the Middle East Librarian Association (MELA)
More about me
As a reader and researcher, I have had the privilege of studying and working in many libraries and archives in the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. I like to keep a list of my favorite library nooks, which include quiet corners in:
1. Hatcher Graduate Library at the University of Michigan
2. SALT Research Library in Istanbul
3. ITU Library and Archives in Geneva
4. Mountain View Public Library
5. English Reading Room at UCLA
6. Lane Reading Room at Stanford Green Library
Do you have a favorite place to read and work at the Stanford Libraries? I'd love to hear about it!