I am the current student supervisor and head of reserves for Bowes Art & Architecture Library. At Bowes I oversee the hiring, training, and supervision of the dozen or so students who work for the library. In addition, I manage all the Course Reserves for art and architecture classes. I also have an assignment to the Social Science Resource Group. For the SSRG, I support the staff in web archiving, LibGuides maintenance, and Spotlight entries.
- BA, Italian & French, University of Colorado Boulder
- MLS, San José State University
- MA, Art History, San José State University (ABT)
- MLA, Liberal Arts, Stanford University
Member of the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) since 1995. Former executive board member. Currently Secretary/Treasurer for the Northen California chapter of ARLIS/NA. Also serving on the Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion (DEI) committee of the Art & Architecture Department.
- The Lives of Artists’ Books: Meaning, Materiality, and Discovery, MLA Graduate Thesis, Stanford University, June 2019
- Timeless Shapes: Views of Land and Sea on the Monterey Peninsula 1875-1935, presentation given to the Friends of Miller Library, Hopkins Marine Station, May 2018
- ARLIS Portland 2003, “Books, Arts, Book Arts, Artists’ Books: All that and more in RLG Cultural Materials” presentation
- ARLIS Cody 2002, “Future Trends in Information Access: RLG and the Cultural Materials Initiative” presentation
- ARLIS Banff 2002, “Digital Initiatives & New Challenges in Art Librarianship” presentation
More about me
Ho passato parrechio tempo in Italia, soppratutto a Bologna. Mi piacciono molti aspetti della cultura italiana, cosi come la cultura francese. Sono anche un'appassionata del ballet e tutte le forme di danza. Per rilassarmi, ammiro le nuvole.