Update to East Asia Library access policies for Summer 2021
Following the recent update to the University's COVID-19 safety protocols, the East Asia Library has revised its access policies.
Beginning on Monday, June 28, the following changes to the East Asia Library's access policies will take effect:
- All limitations on the number of visitors that the East Asia Library can receive will be lifted.
- All current Stanford ID cardholders will be allowed to enter the library. At this time, library access is still not available for users who do not possess a current Stanford ID card.
- Patrons entering the library will still be required to present a green Health Check badge upon entry.
- Face coverings and physical distancing will no longer be required for staff and patrons who have been fully vaccinated. Those who have not been fully vaccinated or who decline to share their status on Health Check will still be required to wear face coverings and observe distancing guidelines.
- Group study and seminar rooms will remain closed during Summer 2021. We expect to release updates to this policy as the Fall Quarter approaches.
Further information about Stanford Libraries entry requirements can be found on the Libraries website.